Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beanie Update!

So I said I would post a bunch of end-of-the-year stuff and then my two girls decided they had other ideas! I spent a couple of Sundays ago in L&D at the hospital because I was having contractions all morning. Turned out to be not a big deal. The OBs checked me out, gave me a ton of fluids, and everything stopped. So yay for beanies staying inside!

I'm about 30 1/2 weeks now and my latest ultrasound showed Twin A weighing 3lbs 9oz and Twin B weighing 3lb 3 oz! Holy cow, no wonder I feel huge and tired -- that's almost 7 lbs of baby in there!! So now I don't feel so bad about having zero energy and not being able to breathe all the time....apparently it's normal. Other than those two issues, I'm feeling good and still can't believe that we'll be meeting these little girls in less than 2 months!!

So for your enjoyment....here are some freaky pics I got from the US. I didn't know that my OB's office had the 3D feature on their US machines. The tech just flipped it on and showed us what the girls looked like in 3D. Personally, I think they look squished and weird, but it was pretty cute to see one of them sucking on her hand and the other one getting kicked in the head by her sister.




Another bright spot of the visit was that both of the girls were situated head down!! Please send prayers and good wishes that they will stay that way -- then I won't have to have a C-section, for which I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks for putting up with my posting delays......going to try and catch up now that my little ones are behaving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment